CCV Scholarship Information

    As a student at Canada College Vancouver, you are eligible for different scholarships depending on the program you choose. Speak to your admissions representative for more information about the scholarships you may qualify for, and learn all about the different options for financing your education.

    General Admission Requirements

    Canada College Vancouver is committed to enrolling students who meet program admission criteria and who are likely to succeed in achieving their education and career goals. Should you have any questions regarding the program, please fill out the above form for prompt reply.

    To be admitted, prospective students must meet specific requirements described in each program.

    All students planning to attend Canada College Vancouver will be required to participate in an interview in order to determine their suitability for their desired program. For non-native English speakers, the interview will also examine language ability, it can be conducted in person or over the phone.

    Visitor Visa

    Visitors who wish to study in Canada for up to 6 months may need a Visitor’s Visa depending on the country from which they hold a passport. Please check the Government of Canada Immigration and Citizens policies http://www.cic.gc.ca for the list of countries and territories whose citizens require visas in order to enter Canada as visitors.

    International Student

    The following is a general information. Visa regulations are determined by Government of Canada Immigration and Citizenship. Please verify visa information with the nearest Canadian Embassy or Consulates.

    Study Permit

    A study permit is not required for study programs that last 6 months or less. You need to apply for a study permit if you plan to study in Canada for more than 6 months. You should apply the Study Permit in your local Canadian visa office of your home country

    For co-op programs, students must have a Study Permit including student work permit visa.

    • Note: should you need to apply for a study permit extension or a work permit while studying at Canada College Vancouver, we have a partner immigration consultant who can assist you with the process.

    Off-campus Work

    Full-time students with the student work permit visa in Canada have the right to work not exceeding 20 hours per week. Those working hours could be added on top of the co-op working hours.

    Apply Now

    Rules & Regulations

    The College admission policy ensures that qualified applicants have access to programs regardless of race, colour, ancestry, place of origin, religion, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation or age (BC Human Rights Code).

    Applicants who wish to qualify as domestic students must produce valid documentation confirming their legal status as Canadian citizens or permanent residents.

    Applicants who are classified as International students must meet the requirements for international students studying in Canada as determined by Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

    In general

    Any applicants under 19 years of age require parents’/guardians’ permission, as indicated on the application form.

    Student Login

    Don’t have an account? Sign up

    Forgot Password?

    Partner Login

    Don’t have an account? Sign up

    Forgot Password?

    Don’t have a account?